Jenna's Bada$$ Blog

Eat your <3 out biatches ;)

Thursday, October 20, 2005

take me to funkytown

Today I go downtown to check out Gus's new restaurant. Gus is Dan's cousin ( my manager from the Munch) and they want me to work mornings at this new shin dig. Its a little sketchy b/c its at this building thats been changed like 10 times in the past 2 years...so i'm not so sure yet. But today i'm just going to check it out. Dan's way more low key than Gus, but i'm hoping its not gunna be like crack deals out the back door and shit like that. Maybe it'll be crazy underground madness that only cool people know about. I hope this fuckin place makes some sweet moo lah, gosh.

OK DID ANYONE WATCH LOST LAST NIGHT????? DID THE PEOPLE FROM THE BACK OF THE PLANE EAT THE OTHERS ?? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON????

6 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

Oh J-Love,
I think you should give this job a try... the worst that could happen is you hate it, then quit..
I've never seen "Lost" before, but thats sorta gross that you think people ate eachother though...

Oh yea, I completely agree on the whole "moving to somewhere random" thing... haha. I say.. Wala Wala Washington.. your thoughts?

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Kiki said...

Dear Jenna,

Yay for you blogging it up!!! Where exactly are you going to be working then? A restaurant?

I don't watch Lost.

Love,
Kristin

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

Jenna update your blog you turd burgaler.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger FreeThinker said...

Sounds like Gus's will be more interesting than "Lost!"

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

She said turd.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger adam brown said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

 

Post a Comment

<< Home