Jenna's Bada$$ Blog

Eat your <3 out biatches ;)

Saturday, October 15, 2005

F*ckin Nina!

ok so my friend nina hasnt always been the smelliest turd in the pile but she did the dumbest thing ever this past weekend. my friend denise and her were at lakeside (the golfcourse i USED to work at, i'll get to that later) and nina was driving her car to another bar called bottoms up down the road. when she leaves the bar with her friend and proceeds back to lakeside to get her car, it wasnt there...(it was at bottoms up) so she fuckin calls it in stolen! her dumbass forgot she drove and where her car was...so when she figures out where it is she calls back to undo her police report. fuckin idiot.
-jj

1 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

haha, what a dumbass, maybe its all the pot shes been smoking to make her so stupid! jk! Thats something I think I might end up doing one day.. I have a horrible memory!

Ps... SO GLAD YOU GOT A BLOG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home